CoSA VFX is looking for a Los Angeles-based Trackers / Match-movers for its North Hollywood studio. These opportunities begin in late March will be continue into May with potential to roll into staff positions.
Our company is a friendly, fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Westworld, Stranger Things, and Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Applicants must be based in Los Angeles, and available for in-person interview.
- 3+ years' professional experience as a tracker / match-mover, including some episodic TV experience.
- Expert and up-to-date knowledge of PFTrack, SynthEyes, Mocha
- Strong interest in working as part of a tight-knit VFX team from multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of 3D software (primarily Maya, but Modo and 3DS Max are a plus) and proficiency with Nuke is highly desirable.
- Ability to implement fast, effective solutions to shot production challenges using off-the-shelf tools.
Applications submitted without a reel, resume and cover letter will not be considered.