CoSA VFX, Inc. is seeking a Los Angeles-based Senior Creature TD/Rigger for its North Hollywood studio. This short-term opportunity will focus on creation of a complex mechanical creature for a prominent upcoming television pilot. This position will tackle a challenging asset build with a tight schedule.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Westworld and Stranger Things.
Applicants must be Los Angeles-based and available for an in-person interview at our studio, available March—May.
- 5+ years’ work experience in 3D CGI for Digital Animation, VFX or CG Characters/Creatures
- Comfortable working on an episodic television schedule
- Experience in a variety of Maya rigging techniques, and the ability to optimize performance of rigs
- Advanced hero character rigging experience with a Maya based pipeline
- Experience with python or other scripting language desirable
- Other CG skills a plus
Applications without a reel, resume and cover letter will not be considered.