CoSA VFX, Inc. seeks experienced CG Lighters for its North Hollywood studio. These positions will focus on lighting complex mechanical creatures for a prominent upcoming television pilot. This opportunity begins in late March will be continue into May with potential to roll into a staff position.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Westworld and Stranger Things.
Applicants must be Los Angeles-based and available for an in-person interview at our studio
- 3+ years’ experience lighting hard body and organic surfaces
- Deep knowledge of Maya software
- Capable of achieving photo real renders
- Comfortable working on a fast-paced episodic television schedule
- Experience lighting and rendering in VRay; rendering in RedShift a plus
- Lighting environments, a plus
- Additional CG Generalist skills desirable
Applications without reel, resume and cover letter will not be considered.