CoSA VFX is seeking experienced I/O Coordinators t
Recent projects include Swamp Thing, Lucifer, Gotham and Westworld as well as a full slate of prominent television and film projects for the 2019-2020 season. The most successful and fulfilled CoSA production staff excel in precision and consistent execution of complex tasks. Duties include organizing computer files, updating databases and performing deliveries (both physical runs and digital uploads) as well as other production and administrative duties.
- Ingest client files and prepare client deliveries via digital file transfer programs (ex: Aspera, Signiant Media Shuttle) and physical hard drives with tight security requirements
- Prepare and execute digital file transfers between in-house studios, vendors and other parties
- Execute all duties within the required security specifications
- Communicate accurately and in a timely manner the transfer of the data to the appropriate departments
- Ensure all correspondence is up to date, responding in a timely manner
- Ad hoc projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience in VFX production facility
- Clear understanding of Avid media composer, NukeStudio, HieroPlayer, Adobe Premiere
- Proficient computer skills; emphasis on Production Tracking Software (Shotgun, F-Track) and Asset Management, Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Office, and standard PC applications.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast paced, occasionally high-pressure environment
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings or nights when production schedules require.
CoSA VFX, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending account as well as 401(k).
Applications without resume and cover letter will not be considered.