CoSA VFX, Inc. CoSA VFX, Inc. is looking for Los Angeles-based CG GENERALISTS with production experience using Maya.
Varied skill sets including Lighting, lookdev, modeling, texturing, animation, rigging, and character work are all desirable.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment.
Recent projects include Swamp Thing, Pennyworth and Lucifer.
Able to work collaboratively and independently as a CG Generalist, creating photo-real CG Imagery for studio projects. Able to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes. This role will be to work alongside experienced VFX Supervisors and other VFX Artists creating all types of 3D Visual Effects for high-end digital projects.
- Knowledge of Ftrack or other production shot tracking software.
- Proficient in lighting, modeling, texturing hard-surface CG objects, rendering along with basic animation.
- Minimum of 3 + years of experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or feature films.
- Expert level at Maya, VRay and Redshift.
- Experience with GPU rendering
- Particle, Rigid Body and Fluid TD experience a plus.
- Knowledge of pipeline workflow in a post-production environment.
- Applicants must be based in Los Angeles and available for an in-person interview at our office in North Hollywood.
CoSA VFX, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, vision and dental insurance, FSA as well as 401(k).
Please submit a cover letter with salary expectations and reel as part of your application.
Applications without a reel will not be considered.