CoSA VFX is looking for an outstanding Atlanta-based VFX Producer with 3 - 5 years’ experience working with multiple clients, bidding, and leading effective communication on smaller teams.
This opportunity is ideal for a VFX Producer who enjoys working on nimble, small teams where communication plays a substantial role. While working within the structure of an established production management workflow, a CoSA producer will adapt to meet the needs of each client and each project as efficiently as possible. Candidates should be a good fit for our company. The most successful and fulfilled producers at CoSA take satisfaction in being a valued member of a team and put priority on the team’s success. Applicants with strong communication skills, verbal and written, along with a proactive attitude and sense of humor are greatly valued.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients with respect to budget, scheduling and scope
- Create and maintain project bids using established bidding process
- Use studio tools to disseminate information, track progress and flag concerns
- Communicate project milestones, budgets and targets; identify and suggest solutions to roadblocks & gaps
- In concert with VFX Supervisor, manage the project budget and schedule, working together to assure its financial and creative success
- Demonstrated superior client relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience bidding a wide range of VFX shots
- Knowledge of pipeline workflow in a post-production environment
- Strong organizational skills along with high level of attention to detail
- 5+ years as a VFX producer in episodic television, film or commercial projects
- Hands-on experience with file transfer technologies such as Aspera, FTP, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiarity with shot-tracking software; F-track a plus
- Please submit a cover letter as part of your application.
CoSA VFX, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, vision and dental insurance, FSA as well as 401(k). Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.